Jason DeYoung is a writer based in Atlanta, Georgia. His fiction has appeared The Los Angeles Review, The New Orleans Review, and Best American Mystery Stories, and his essays and reviews have appeared in a range of venues including Music and Literature, 3am Magazine, Review 31, and Numéro Cinq.
Reviews for Splice
- Alejandro’s Adventures in Reading: Alejandro Zambra’s Not to Read
- Uncomfortable Places: Christine Schutt’s Pure Hollywood
- forthcoming: Sergio Pitol’s Mephisto’s Waltz
- forthcoming: Mathias Énard’s Tell Them of Battles, Kings, and Elephants
- forthcoming: Sam Savage’s An Orphanage of Dreams