Anna MacDonald is a writer and bookseller based in Melbourne, Australia. She has previously reviewed for 3am Magazine and writes regularly for the Australian Book Review.
Anna tweets @AnnaMacDonald20.
Reviews for Splice
- A Fracture in Time: Jorge Consiglio’s Southerly
- Orphans of Empire: Suneeta Peres da Costa’s Saudade
- Slightly Rearranged, But Always the Same: Elizabeth Tan’s Rubik
- A Room for Fantasy: Katharine Kilalea’s OK, Mr. Field
Reviews Elsewhere (since 2018)
- Her by Gary Disher (Australian Book Review)
- A Scandal in Bohemia: The Life and Death of Mollie Dean by Gideon Haigh (Australian Book Review)
- The Everlasting Sunday by Robert Lukins (Australian Book Review)
- The Texture of an Edge: Esther Kinsky’s River (trans. Iain Galbraith) (3AM Magazine)
- Beautiful Revolutionary by Laura Elizabeth Woollett (Australian Book Review)