Splice regularly publishes reviews by occasional contributors. If you’d like to contribute to Splice, please see the submissions guidelines.
Reviews by Occasional Contributors
- Tristan Foster: Farewell to the Visible World: Gerald Murnane’s Border Districts
- Jack Hanson: Awe and Wonder, Disdain and Despair: Marilynne Robinson’s What Are We Doing Here?
- David Hebblethwaite: A Family of Stories: Chris Power’s Mothers
- Xenobe Purvis: On Crackedness: Clare Fisher’s How the Light Gets In
- Joseph Schreiber:
- In Search of Lost Time: Wolfgang Hilbig’s The Tidings of the Trees
- The Right Place to Write From: Isabel Fargo Cole on Translating Wolfgang Hilbig
- MacKenzie Warren: Swimming in a Deep Story: Rachel Cusk’s Kudos